Is Your Debt Out Of Control ?
- Reduce your monthly payments
- Write off up to 75%* of your debt
- Freeze every possible interest & charges
Information about you will not be collected unless you choose to give it to DebtFriendly.co.uk or Click Search Media Ltd.
If you do not want Click Search Media Ltd or DebtFriendly.co.uk to collect/process personal or financial information, please do not submit it. If you believe any personal or financial information to be incorrect, contact Click Search Media Ltd or DebtFriendly.co.uk and the information shall be immediately corrected or removed from the database should you request it.
Information that we collect from you:
To take advantage of our services, you might be required to provide us with certain information about yourself. This may include doing things such as registering your contact details or completing certain forms on our website. You may also be asked to provide us with information about yourself if you wish to contact us for any reason. We also collect details of your visit to our website and your use of it.
Sensitive personal data:
The nature of our business is such that we may also on occasion ask you to provide sensitive personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998. By proceeding with obtaining a quote, we will take that as your explicit consent to such information being processed by ourselves and the relevant third party service providers.
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type using a cookie file which is stored in the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and deliver a better and more personalised service to you. They enable us to:
- Personalise your experience on our website, speed up your searches and help us select services or materials for inclusion on the website which may be of interest to you.
- Monitor general traffic patterns and usage of our website to help us to improve our website design and layout.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
The information that is collected by us via cookies is completely anonymous.
Uses made of your details and information
We (or third parties acting on our behalf) may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us and/or.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; and/or.
- to contact you by letter, telephone or e-mail to inform you about other products and services which may be of interest to you; and/or
- notify you of our news, changes to the website, special events or other services we think may interest you.
We will also disclose your personal information to third parties who provide the products/ services that you have enquired about via our website.
We also may need to disclose your personal information:
- where it is necessary to comply with any applicable laws or to protect ourselves or our users (including exchanging information with other companies for the purposes of fraud protection).
- or in the event that we sell our business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of our business.
How do we store your personal information and keep it secure?
As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information which you have provided via this website, to prevent unauthorised access. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details remain secure. The personal information that we collect from you may also be transferred to and stored outside of the European Economic Area.
Any failure on our part to enforce any right will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
These terms and conditions replace any previous terms and conditions regarding the use of our website.
These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or have a general query about the services that we provide, please get in touch. You can find our contact details by clicking on this link: Contact Us.
We could guide you:
- Reduce outgoing to a minimum repayment
- One low consolidated monthly payment
- Prevent creditors from taking legal actions
- Quick, confidential and free service
The type of debt we can help you with includes – UNSECURED PERSONAL LOANS, OVERDRAFTS, CREDIT AND STORE CARDS, FINANCE AGREEMENTS, CAR LOANS, Council Tax / Utility Arrears, Mortgage Shortfall ETC. Simply fill out the form at the top to find out the best solution for your individual financial circumstances. Find out how much debt you could write off today.
Things to Consider
Money Advice Service
Free debt counselling, debt adjustment and credit information is available for everyone. Service provided by Money Advice Service is impartial and free. For more information visit the government’s Money Advice Service www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Detailed and objective guide to all the available solution related to debts solutions issued by the Insolvency Service can be found in 'In Debt - Dealing with your Creditors'. Know more
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CONSOLIDATING EXISTING BORROWING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE EXTENDING THE TERMS OF THE DEBT AND INCREASING THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REPAY.